Unfortunately, business disputes can sometimes surface in the course of a transaction or between business partners. When that happens, we help clients prepare an internal position paper and a suggested “game-plan”.
We frame the issues for negotiations and advise our clients on the parameters and options for negotiations. If needed, we can draft a negotiations agreement which can preserve parties’ rights and position during negotiations and prevent disclosure of privileged or confidential documents.
Further follow-up services include the following:
• Advising on the strategy for negotiations and preparing the document proposing or initiating negotiations
• Reviewing, responding to and drafting all correspondence arising from the negotiations
• Representing the client in all negotiation meetings
• Representing the client in mediation proceedings
• Preparing the settlement agreement